New Carlisle Town Hall
The town of New Carlisle hired Kil Architecture & Planning to oversee the transformation of this historic 1924 Carnegie Library into a new town hall. Working closely with the town staff, Kil Architecture developed a program that would meet their immediate needs for office and storage space, as well as provide them with plenty of room to grow for the future.
Through efficient utilization of the existing spaces within the building, Kil Architecture was able to accommodate the Clerk’s Office, the Director of the Board of Public Works, Town Council Boardroom, Town Marshal, the Police Administrative Offices and Squad Room. Exterior work on the building consisted of replacing the front entrance stairs as well as a few minor repairs to some of the building’s historic details.